Play for Visually Challenged
Pandemic Operational Plan
FOR DJDADDYMACK SOUND & DESIGN
Pandemic Operational Plan – DJ Daddy Mack Sound & Design
By March 18, there will be no visitor limits at long-term care and seniors’ assisted living facilities.
On April 8, 2022 at 12:01 am, further restrictions will be lifted:
- Proof of vaccination will no longer be required under public health order to access businesses, events and services
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry
- Federal proof of vaccination is still required for federally regulated travel, like air travel
- Businesses will no longer need a COVID-19 safety plan. They must follow communicable disease guidance from WorkSafeBC
- Proof of vaccination will no longer be required for post-secondary student housing
Should you have any questions, recommendations or concerns, please contact Rod DJ Daddy Mack at 250-216-8401 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no restrictions on indoor or outdoor personal gatherings.
Organized gatherings and events
There are no capacity restrictions on indoor or outdoor gatherings and events.
- Dancing is allowed
- Proof of vaccination is required for entry (12+) until April 8
Wearing masks in public indoor settings is not required by public health. Wearing a mask is a personal choice. Masks are encouraged on public transit and BC Ferries, but not required.
Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises. It’s important that we respect the choices of people, businesses and one another.
Debit/Credit Terminal Sign/E-Transfers
(all point-of-sale terminals & customer points of entry)